Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ok, I'm back . . .

So, to give you an update, Andrew graduated from the University of Chicago with honors, Ryan in entering his junior year at Northwestern.

No, just kidding. I guess it hasn't been that long -- but it has been long! Why? Oh, you know -- one thing leads to another. And then its almost too embarassing to start up again. There have been many blog posts written, in my mind, but I can't find the USB uplink directly to my brain, which leaves me having to type.

SO . . . Andrew is now 5 years old (yikes!) and today Ryan turns 18 months (double yikes!). They're doing great, and I will embellish later.


So anyway, we're alive and well, and I am making it a goal to catch up, and go forward. Here's a picture of us from Andrew's birthday party - we hired the ice cream truck to come. It rocked.

No comments: