Last night wasn't AS bad, but he did want to eat at 12 (but I staved him off until 1) and again at 5. What happened to my 3am boy? Spoiled me, he did.
Hopefully this is just a short phase. I realize that I rocked his world by kicking him out of our room into his own and that great, big, crib. Mean mommy!
Yesterday I walked him for 2 hours (sounds like exercise, but not really, as I was mostly doing slow figure eights in my driveway, due to impending rain) to get him to take a good morning nap. Today he fell asleep in the car when dropping Andrew at camp (as always) but woke up soon after getting home and I actually got him back to sleep in his crib. yeah, we'll see how long this lasts.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment