Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bob the Snail

Ok, this is a post dedicated to my new favorite pet, Bob the Snail. I didn't think I'd care much for the snail (Andrew likes them at the library tank, so wanted one) but Bob is a cool snail.


For one thing, Bob is an active snail -- he's out of his shell all the time. He also seems to have the power of teleporation because I rarely see him actually move anywhere, and I'll pass the tank a few minutes after seeing him on a plant and he's on the other side of the tank, up the wall.

Fishy and Bob get along just fine, in the sense that they ignore each other entirely. Fishy is doing well -- and Andrew likes feeding him (luckily, he abides by the "only with Mommy or Daddy" rule.

Sure, Bob isn't cuddly like Zeke was, but hey -- he doesn't shed either.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: