Sunday, September 16, 2007

Enough about my baby brother already . . .

Once again, Mommy is slighting me on this blog so I feel the need to take matters in my own hands.

Andrew here, giving you an update on me. I'm 4, and a very big boy. I can do just about everything now, except for all those fun things that Mommy and Daddy say are "dangerous". Bah. I'm careful. I don't get why they don't want me jumping on the couch, or running fast holding sticks, or bodyslamming Ryan. They just don't get what's fun, that's all.

Speaking of fun, school has started again -- hurrah! I'm in the Snoopy Room this year, with all my old buddies plus a few. We have a great time. My teachers are Mrs. Lilly and Mrs. Spata. I go Tuesday and Thursday mornings and Wednesday afternoons, which is a big deal because I don't have to take a nap that day now!

I don't nap much anyway, but Mommy still makes me go up and try. I would rather play.

I love using my computer now. I particularly like Noggin, and Mommy is ok with that, but prefers when I play a game instead of watching video clips. I have mastered the mouse, and really like typing my name in.

I got lots of games for my birthday, and I like those but I don't like when Mommy try to make them too "educational" if you know what I mean. Geez mom, I'm only 4.

I'm very excited to be a pet owner. Fishy the Fish got a friend the other day, Bob the Snail. He's cool, and pretty active for a snail. Fishy seems to enjoy the company.

I love my brother, and LOVE to make him laugh. No one can make him laugh like I can. I just wish I didn't have to be so gentle with him. I want to wrestle!

I'm also doing well with our new "system" of 1-2-3- Magic. Mommy usually doesn't have to get past 2. This is a big improvement. I'm not too fond of the system, but honestly, its not so bad.

Ok, that's it for me now. I'll be back if Mommy keeps slighting me. I like to think I'm more interesting than Ryan's poop.

No comments: