Thursday, July 19, 2007

He's 4 months old -- how'd that happen?

Man time flies. Ryan turned 4 months on Tuesday, and had his checkup yesterday. Not great on the weight front -- only put on 11oz in a month. But with the diaper on it was 3oz more (making a grand total of 14 lbs) and I had just put that on minutes before and he had JUST peed. So that should count, shouldn't it?

Not sure what I can do about it. I offer him food often, he nurses as long as he wants, and stops when he's done. He had been spitting up quite a bit for a few days, so maybe that's why. At least his poops look normal now.

He's also only 10th percentile in height. Sorry kid, bad genes. Andrew was almost a pound and a half heavier and over an inch longer at this point. Doesn't mean that Ryan won't tower over him someday!

No comments: