Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A little note from Ryan

All Mommy seems to do on here is talk about my poop or my sleeping. Hey, guess what mom -- babies poop a lot and sleep a little. There you go.

I thought I'd talk about the other stuff I'm doing these days! Although I don't do it often, I can roll from belly to back (and have since 2.5 months!). I'm really big on rolling onto my side, and now like to sleep that way too. Also, when I'm doing tummytime I'm getting my tush up a bit and moving my legs alot causing my head to smash into the (very soft) mirror in front of me. Hmmm. Does that mean I'm moving? Moving would be cool -- I'll keep working on that.

Everyone comments on how strong I am. I'm kinda little so I think it surprises them how much torso and neck control I have. Hardly wobbly at all.

I enjoy my play mat, my kicking gym, my bumbo and my various chairs, particularly those that give me a tushy shake! I'm talking a lot, giggling, blowing raspberries. I love to gnaw on my hands and even suck my thumb some. I'm drooling like a faucet.

I love my big brother and also really anyone who will coo and talk at me. I let others hold me without protest (usually) and love to play with my soft blocks.

Ok, time for me to move on to the next activity!!

No comments: